- Kindly complete and validate the online application form.
- As soon as you validate the registration form, the exchange coordinator/professor as well as the EPFL professor you have mentioned in the form will receive an automatic email asking them to confirm the details of your project.
Once these persons have validated your form, we will handle your registration.
- If your registration is accepted, the acceptance letter will be sent to the email address you have mentioned in the application form.
- An email with the EPFL electronic access will be sent to the email address mentioned in your form shortly before the beginning of your project.
- If you are coming from a European partner university and have been nominated by your home university in the frame of our Swiss-European Mobility Program (SEMP) agreement you do not need to apply for the SEMP scholarship. We will inform students who are eligible for this grant in their acceptance letter.
- If you do not need a visa to study in Switzerland: 2 months before the beginning of the project
- If you need a visa to study in Switzerland: 4 months before the beginning of the project