Laboratory of soil mechanics
Prof. Laloui is invited to deliver keynote talks at the following coming international events:
- Keynote lecture, “Energy geotechnology: a new era for geotechnical engineering practice”, 17th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering 2023, Astana, Kazakhstan, August, 2023
- Distinguished lecture: “Smart exploitation of the renewable energy situated under our cities”, Hong Kong University, July 2023.
- “Carbon Dioxide Injection into Deep Aquifers: A Geomechanical Perspective”, 9th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnic (9ICEG), Greece, June 2023
- European Conference on Geotechnical Engineering (17DECG), “Exploiting the renewable energy resources of our cities’ underground” Bucharest, Romania, June 2023
- International Conference on Advances in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering (ICASGE’23), “Smart exploitation of the renewable energy situated under our cities” Hurghada, March 2023
- The Big 5, International Building and Construction Show, “Innovation for a Sustainable Geotechnical Engineering Industry”, Dubai, December 2022.
- Distinguished Lecture, Northwestern Sustainability Summit on “Earth-Human Interactions: Sustainability and Development”, Chicago, Octobber 2022.
- 16th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics “Tailor-made soil properties by bio-geochemical means”, Turin, August 2022.
- Keynote lecture, XXVII Italian National Congress on “Geotechnical Engineering for a Sustainable Development, “Energy from Geotechnical Constructions: Analysis and Design”, Reggio Calabria, February 2022.
- Vienna – Terzaghi Lecture, Austrian Geotechnical Conference, “Tailor-made soil properties by bio-geochemical means”, Vienna, April 19, 2022
- Keynote lecture, 2nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics, “Field Monitoring and Simulations of Nuclear Waste Barrier Systems”, San Diego, April 10-13, 2022.
- Keynote lecture, GE@2M (Grand Est, Mécanique et Matériaux), online, December 13-14, 2021
- Keynote lecture, 4th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Lisboa, Portugal, 19 to 21 October 2020.
- Keynote lecture, University of Minnesota 68th Annual Geotechnical Engineering Conference, “Energy Geotechnology: A New Era for Geotechnical Engineering Society”, Minneapolis, February 25-28, 2020.
- Distinguished Lecture, Northwestern Sustainability Summit on “Earth-Human Interactions: Sustainability and Development”, April 8th 2020.