Laboratoire de mécanique des sols
Prof. Laloui prendra part aux prochains évènements internationaux:
- Keynote lecture, 4th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Lisboa, Portugal, 19 to 21 October, 2020.
- Keynote lecture, 2nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics, “Field Monitoring and Simulations of Nuclear Waste Barrier Systems”, San Diego, March 28-31, 2021.
- Keynote lecture, 3rd International Conference on Environmental Geotechnology, Recycled Waste Materials and Sustainable Engineering, EGRWSE-2020 Izmir, Turkey, June 17-19, 2021.
- Keynote lecture, XXVII Italian National Congress on “Geotechnical Engineering for a Sustainable Development, “Energy from Geotechnical Constructions: Analysis and Design”, Reggio Calabria, July 7-9, 2021.
- Keynote lecture, University of Minnesota 68th Annual Geotechnical Engineering Conference, “Energy Geotechnology: A New Era for Geotechnical Engineering Society”, Minneapolis, February 25-28, 2020.
- Distinguished Lecture, Northwestern Sustainability Summit on “Earth-Human Interactions: Sustainability and Development”, April 8th 2020.