Coming by Train
Genève-Cointrin is the nearest airport (40 minutes). The train from Zürich Airport takes approximately 2h30 to Lausanne. From these airports, you can take a train to:
- Lausanne Gare, then the metro line M2 Direction (direction to Croisettes), stop at Lausanne-Flon, then use metro line M1 (direction to Renens-Gare), stop at EPFL.
- Alternatively, you can take a train to Renens VD , then the metro line M1 (direction to Lausanne-Flon) stop EPFL.
Coming by Bus
Bus lines TL (Public Transports of Lausanne area) and MBC (Transport Region Morges):
- MBC bus 701 (Echichens, Morges, Préverenges, EPFL, Bourdonnette-Lausanne)
- MBC bus 705 (Lonay , Prévrenges, Denges, Echandens, Ecublens, EPFL)
- TL bus 31 (Renens-Gare, EPFL-UNIL, Saint-Sulpice, Venoges)
Coming by Car
By car, on the motorway, follow direction “Lausanne-Sud”, exit “EPFL”; or simply using the coordinates N46.52184, E6.56488 takes you directly to a parking lot at the campus.