- Khadivar, F., Lauzana, I., & Billard, A. Learning dynamical systems with bifurcations. Robotics and Autonomous Systems (2021), 136, 103700. doi.org/10.1016/j.robot.2020.103700. [video], Code and data for this publication are available [here].
- Billard, A. and Kragic, D., Trends and Challenges in Robot Manipulation, Science, 21 Jun 2019: Vol. 364, Issue 6446, DOI:10.1126/science.aat8414 (Reprint).
- Yao, K. and Billard, A. An inverse optimization approach to understand human acquisition of kinematic coordination in bimanual fine manipulation tasks. Biological Cybernetics, 2020, 114(1), pp.63-82. [pdf] The datasets analyzed during the study are available on GitHub and Zenodo, and source code available on GitHub and Zenodo.
- Chatzilygeroudis K., Fichera B., Lauzana I., Bu, F., Yao K., Khadivar F., and Billard A, 2020. Benchmark for Bimanual Robotic Manipulation of Semi-Deformable Objects, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(2), pp.2443-2450. [pdf].
- Fichera, B. and Billard, A. Linearization and Identification of Multiple-Attractors Dynamical Systems through Laplacian Eigenmaps. Submitted to Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2020. Under review.
- Yao, K., Fichera, B., Haget, A., Lauzana, I., and Billard, A. (2018) Integrating Multisensory Information for Modeling Human Dexterous Bimanual Manipulation Skills. Workshop: The Intelligence of Touch: Haptics, Tactile, Interaction. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Madrid, Spain, October 1-5, 2018. [pdf]
- Yao, K., Haget, A., and Billard, A. (2019) Towards understanding of human kinematic coordination patterns in bimanual fine manipulation tasks. Progress in Motor Control XII: Movement Improvement. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 7-10, 2019. [pdf]
- Yao, K. and Billard, A. (2020) Effects of task conditions on human hand pose selection strategies in bimanual fine manipulation tasks. Neural Control of Movement (NCM) 2020, Annual Meeting. Dubrovnik, Coratia. (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Yao, K. and Billard, A. (2020) Effect of task conditions on human hand control strategies in bimanual fine manipulation. Workshop on Learning of Manual Skills in Humans and Robots. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA). [video]