- A complete list of related publications of the laboratories are available at the LASA publication page and REHAssist publication page.
Journals & Conference proceedings & Posters:
- Hernandez, J. Amanhoud, W. Billard, A. Bouri, M. (2023) Enabling four-arm laparoscopic surgery by controlling two robotic assistants via haptic foot interfaces The Internaitonal Journal of Robotics Research [article].
- Hernandez, J. et al. (2021) Foot Control of a Surgical Laparoscopic Gripper via 5-DoF Haptic Robotic Platform: Design, Dynamics and Haptic Shared Control. Submitted to the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (accepted) [infoscience].
- Amanhoud, W.*, Hernandez, J.* et al. (2020) Contact-Initiated Shared Control Strategies for Four-Arm Supernumerary Manipulation with Foot Interfaces. Submitted to the International Journal of Robotics Research (IJRR) (accepted). *Equal Contribution [infoscience]
- Hernandez, J. et al. (2019) Four Hands Manipulation Via Feet Interfaces. In Proceedings of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence Fall Symposium Series (AI-HRI ’19), arXiv:1909.04993. Washington, DC – November 7-9, 2019). [PDF]
- Amanhoud et al.(2019). A Dynamical System Approach to Motion and Force Generation in Contact Tasks. In Proceedings of Robotics, Science and Systems (RSS).[PDF]
- Haget et al. (2018). Learning to control semi-autonomous robotic arms with your feet for four-handed laparoscopic surgery. 2018 EPFL BMI Symposium: Poster_BMI