The “Design Project” course of the Master program, credited with 10 ECTS, takes place during the 2021 Spring semester, from 22nd February to 4th June 2021.
Subscribe to this mandatory course on IS-Academia.
- Instructions for the completion of the Design Project
- Budget estimation form
- Chercher et utiliser de l’information pour le Design Project (presentation of 25th February 2020)
- Participation contract.pdf or Participation contract.doc
- Evaluation criteria for the oral presentation (FR / EN)
- Final evaluation form of the Design Project
- Completion of the Poster :
- Evaluation criteria for posters
- Friday 26th February 2021: 1st meeting between the 3 parties (students, industrial partner and SIE Professor)
- Friday 5th March 2021: hand-in of the signed contract and budget estimation to the Section (scanned version)
- Friday 12th March 2021: submission of the goals, expectations and calendar to the SIE Professor and industrial partner
- Monday 12th April 2021: hand-in of intermediate report to the SIE Professor and industrial partner
- Wednesday 12th May 2021: deadline for sending the PDF version of report to the SIE Professor and industrial partner for comments before finalization
- This report’s version serves as a basis for the oral presentation
- until Thursday 3rd June 2021, at 4 pm: printing of A0 poster at David Meylan or Samuel Bancal’s office (ENAC-IT1)
- Friday 4th June 2021: oral presentations of the Design Projects, rooms GR A3 30, GR A3 31, GR A3 32, GR B3 30
- Friday 11th June 2021: hand-in of the final report version (PDF) to the SIE Professor and industrial partner
- Tuesday 22nd June 2021: hand-in of the evaluation form from the industrial partner to the SIE Professor
- Monday 28th June 2021: hand-in of the grades to the SAC (by SIE Professors)
Design Project 2021 – Distribution of topics
Topics will be published around end of January 2021.