When reopening the campus for teaching in September 2020, we are developing a teaching model that meets the following priorities:
- Reducing the risk of infection and transmission (fewer people on campus and public transport, smaller groups, adhering to the best practice guidelines for reducing infection etc.)
- Enabling as many students as possible access to campus for interaction with teachers, assistants, labs, equipment and other resources
- Maximising the quality of the ‘at distance’ learning experience of any student who is not on campus
- Ensuring that teachers and students who are at-risk can continue to teach and study
- Enabling flexibility so that teaching can be adapted if necessitated by either a reintroduction or a reduction of restrictions.
Projects are the hands-on ingredient of many courses and it’s often students’ favorite activity. In addition, group projects may mix students from different sections and with diverse skills.
Support and Workshops
Sign up to one of the upcoming workshops to help you plan and implement your teaching strategy for September 2020.
Write us to get additional support: [email protected].