Bachelor degree in Mathematics
The Bachelor degree in Mathematics comprises three years of studies (180 ECTS credits). It is divided into
- a first year called année propédeutique (60 ECTS credits);
- followed by 2 years of Bachelor Cycle (120 ECTS credits).
The Bachelor degree is an academic title that complies with the Bologna Agreement and entitles the holder to pursue a Masters degree in mathematics and related areas.
- Rules and procedures (academic calendar, course registration, etc.)
- Study management
- Courses’ websites (Moodle)
- Semester projects
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you are considering studying mathematics but still need some questions answered, then have a look at the information webpage.