There are several possibilities for the promotion and communication of your event:
- Create in event announcement in the memento architecture
- Broadcast the event on the Polynex screens on campus
- Contact Sandrine Perroud, writer at the ENAC Communication Service for the elaboration of an official press release (article, photo and video report,…)
- Print various communication supports at the EPFL Printing Center (Reprography)
- Go to the memento architecture page
- Go to the bottom of the page and connect via your EPFL email address
- Choose in the menu ‘my events‘ then ‘create a new event announcement’
- Write the announcement in French and/or English
- Use the image format 1440×810px for the cover
- Do not forget to tag EPFL + ENAC (main mementos) and Architecture (favorite mementos) when posting!
- An announcement is posted every Monday on our social networks for each event entered in the memento.
- Any additional material such as a poster, speaker’s portrait or inspirational image should be sent one week in advance to [email protected].
The use of the etudiants.ar and corps-etudiants.enac mailing lists is limited to official communications. In order not to miss any announcements, we recommend that you subscribe to the architecture memento. For any questions or requests, you can contact us at [email protected].