- New price list available here, with decrease of fixed RNA 10XG (FLEX) prices
- Launch of our PromethION long reads service.
- New price list available here! Many new services included. Prices decrease of NovaSeq runs.
- We have launched the 10X Genomics FLEX (fixed RNA profiling) service, based on fixed cells. Ideal for evening or weekend processing of samples since fixed cells can be stored.
- We have just launched a HiC libraries prep service, based on Arima workflow. Inquire for pricing and details.
- A new libraries submission form is available here (together with updated guidelines).
- Our new CytAssist instrument now allows us to process FFPE slides for spatial transcriptomics analysis of human and mouse tissues with improved sensitivity, flexibility and robustness.
- Our new QIAcuity One 5plex digital PCR system is up and running.
- From now on please use our team email address [email protected] for projects submissions and other demands.
- A warm welcome to our new collaborator Ruth Hernica Ponce.
- New versions of our libraries submission form/guidelines are available here.
- We have launched our NovaSeq 6000 service! Please inquire.
- A warm welcome to our new collaborator Pierrick Moreau.
- We have launched a Visium FFPE spatial transcriptomics service, in collaboration with HCF.
- A NovaSeq 6000 will soon replace our HiSeq 4000! More news in December.
- A warm welcome to our new collaborator Chiara Sartori.
- The replacement process for our HiSeq 4000 sequencer has begun, more news in 2 months.
- Our new 10X Genomics single cell multiome (scATAC-seq+scRNA-seq) and CellPlex services are operational.
- Our new QuantStudio 6 instrument is now operational.
- Our new web tool CloneMap for ORFs browsing and QC is operational (thanks Fabrice David).
- A warm welcome to our new collaborator Patricia Hornitschek.