- Add an EPFL people block.
- You can choose from the 3 options below: (It is not possible to combine these displays)
- To display a list of people per unit, specify the desired unit. To display several units, specify the units, separated by commas but without spaces. (Example: unit1,unit2)
- To display a list of people by groups, specify the desired group. To display several groups, specify the groups, separated by commas but without spaces (example: group1,group2)
[See group management]
- To display a list of individual persons, specify the SCIPERs ID of each individual person. To display several people, indicate the SCIPER IDs separated by commas but without spaces. (Example: 123456,654321)
- To display a doctoral program, specify its acronym.
- By default, the information is displayed in alphabetical order. Click on Hierarchical order to display by function order.
Note: It is possible to create a customized hierarchical structure. This possibility is only available to persons with the respcomm role (See French only documentation) in Accred
- [optional] You can filter the display of units by function. To display several functions, specify the functions, separated by commas but without spaces. (Example: function1,function2).
Please note that the functions must be entered in French.
- Select a template. (Either list or card.)