for EPFL students and doctoral students
Do you want or need to share, in confidence and without judgment, a difficult situation linked to harassment or other forms of discrimination? The support group for EPFL students and doctoral students is a safe and anonymous space for people who wish to share and find listening and support from other group members, under the supervision of professionals.
Dates and location: twice a month from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, in a room at the BI (see the next dates below).
Facilitators: two psychologists from ICP (Intervention de crise et prévention), mandated by the Equal Opportunity Office of EPFL.
- The group is open to EPFL students and doctoral students, regardless of gender.
- Discussions are bilingual, French-English, based on the principle of “everyone speaking in their own language.”
- Participation is free without registration. In order to ensure that participants are part of EPFL, they will be asked to show the photo on their Camipro card to the facilitators at the beginning of the session.
- Clear rules of confidentiality, anonymity and respect will be put in place during each session.
- Tuesday 22 February 2022
- Tuesday 8 March 2022
- Thursday 24 March 2022 (for women only)
- Tuesday 5 April 2022
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: BI A0 448