Camps at EPFL (1P/2P à 6P)
These weeks are organized in collaboration with UNIL Equality Office and in partnership with our long-standing external provider, l’écoline. The activities will be supervised by qualified childcare staff. All hygiene/COVID measures will be respected to ensure the safety of the children.
The price of each week is CHF 350 (lunch, activities, material and travel included).
For the week before or after the Easter weekend the price is fixed at 280 CHF (4 days of camp).
- These activities are open to girls and boys from 1P/2P (depending on the week) to 6P.
- Places are limited to 24 kids (approx. 12 kids from each institution).
- The activities are held from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Meals are taken together and are prepared by a caterer with the label Fourchette verte.
- Read our terms and conditions
The camps will take place from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m in EPFL building GA for kids schooled between 2P and 6P.
Be ready for playful and creative explorations indoors and in nature!
The camps will take place from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m in EPFL building GA for kids schooled between 1P and 6P.
On the program: playful and creative explorations indoors and in nature! A more detailed program will be sent to registered families
The camp will take place from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m in EPFL building GA.
(For kids schooled from 2P to 6P)
A more detailed program of each day will be sent to you once the registration is validated.
During this week, the children will be immersed in the world of new technologies through the exploration of EPFL “Cellulo-Orchestration” research project.
The children will have two mornings to discover space, planets and stars using the Cellulo robots developed at EPFL. The afternoons will be under the sign of creativity with the creation of their own recycled robot and some scientific experiments.
We will visit the exhibition Deep Fakes, Art and Its Double, at the EPFL pavilion.
Immersive nature outings are also planned.
- October 18 to 22
- October 25 to 29
- July 2021: 4 weeks from 5 to 9; 12 to 16; 19 to 23; 26 to 30
- Easter 2021: 2 weeks from April 6 to 10 & April 12-16.04.21)
- February 2021: 1 week from 22 to 26 February 2021
- Week 1: from 12 to 16 October 2020
- Week 2: from 19 to 23 October 2020
- Week 1: from 6 to 10 July 2020 (fully booked)
- Week 2: from 13 to 17 July 2020 (fully booked)
- Week3: from 20 to 24 July 2020 (2 more places)
- Week 4: from 27 to 31 July 2020 (fully booked)
- Week1 : from 3 to 7 August 2020 (5 more places)
- Week 2 : from 10 to 14 August 2020 (fully booked)
- October 14 to 18, 2019 – Act 4 Change. For kids aged 9 to 12.
- July 22 to 26, 2019 – The totem tree – 1 week of games and discoveries inspired by nature: cooperation, harmony and exploration on the program. For kids aged 7 to 9.
- April 23 to 26, 2019 – Act 4 Change. For kids aged 9 to 12.
- October 15 to 19, 2018 – Act 4 Change
- July 16 to 20, 2018 – Theatre and Nature
- April 9 to 13, 2018 – Theatre and Nature