Dive into the world of STEM!
Then head to the EPFL Campus to immerse yourself in the world of science and technology! You’ll spend a week discovering a range of innovative STEM fields and getting to know the university campus.
During this study week, you will explore a host of exciting uses for the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, math). In the various modules, you will actively contribute to solving problems, as well as collecting samples and working on specific applications such as robotics, medical technology or the development of new materials.
The summer school at the EPFL Campus also shows you what it is like to live and study in another language region.
- When and where
- July 1-4, 2024 at EPFL (Lausanne)
- The activities will take place between 9am and 5pm, though the exact timetable has not yet been finalized. A detailed program with definitive times will be sent to participants.
- High-school students who have successfully completed their first year of gymnasium.
- CHF 50 (excl. VAT).
Lunch on the first day will be provided. Lunch on the other days and any accommodation costs are at the charge of the participants.
- Online registration before May 1, 2024
- For questions and further information please contact the Education Outreach Department at [email protected]
This pre-university STEM immersion study week was created by EPFL’s Education Outreach Department in cooperation with Gymnasium Lerbermatt, as part of the School’s effort to promote STEM subjects. From 2023, the immersion study week will be open to all gymnasium students in German-speaking Switzerland.