PolyDoc is regularly invited to take part in official consultation procedures promoted by the EPFL senior management and managed by the EPFL assembly. In general PolyDoc consults with the PhD student representatives on every stance in order to ensure the stances reflect their opinions and feedback.
Here is the list of our stances. The text is accessible only by members of the EPFL community (GASPAR log-in needed).
- November 2020, Consultation on “Rules and Regulations concerning the organization of EPFL outposts”
- November 2020, Internal Consultation on the ETH Domain Gender Strategy 2021-2024
- November 2020, Restricted Consultation on “Total revision of the disciplinary regulations concerning EPFL students”
- October 2020, Consultation on “EPFL Agreement on objectives 2021-2024”
- October 2020, Restricted consultation on the “Organization of the Associate Vice Presidencies of the VPA”.
- April 2020, Stance on reorganizing the spring 2020 semester and holding exam following the COVID-19 crisis
- April 2018, Stance on the reform of the Teaching Assistantship (jointly written with the PhD representatives and delegates)
- November 2017, Stance on the raise of the tuition fees (jointly written with the PhD representatives and delegates)