Finding the good deals and tips around Lausanne for culture
Here are listed a few tips to get around the cultural Lausanne.
This section is still under construction. If you have any tips you would like to share to the PhD community, just send us a mail at [email protected] and we can post it here.
- Free OSR (Orchestre de la Suisse Romande) Youth Card: This card, available for all PhDs 25 years old or younger, gives 4 free entrances to any concert of the OSR. You can share the entrances with another person, as long as they are also under 25.
- Free entry in any of the 15 Lausanne museums on the first Saturday of each month
- Visits of CERN, the worldwide known Particle Physics center in Geneva, are often organized by ACIDE. More informations here.
- Carte Cultissime : for 18-25 years old, free card that grants access to half fare for shows and free for communal museums. Find more informations on http://www.carte-cultissime.ch/
- Carte Culture for people receiving subsidies for health insurance from the OVAM (Office vaudois d’assurance maladie): This card is free and gives you the possibility to take part in various social and cultural events for reduced price/free. More information on: https://www.carteculture.ch/vaud/demander-une-carteculture/demander-une-carteculture/
- Grand Huit circuit (Arsenic, Grange de Dorigny, Théâtre 2.21, CPA): With a membership in any of these four theaters, the tickets for the other three are 8CHF.
- Vidy Theatre: unlimited pass (half season and full season) at young rates. More information on: https://vidy.ch/en/practical-information/vidy-unlimited-pass