To get access to the ArticulatedFall Dataset please contact Helge Rhodin and provide the following information:
Your full name, affiliation (send the email from your institutional mail address), your supervisor (professor), and your intended use case.
The dataset contains:
- 2D skeleton trajectories obtained with AlphaPose at 30 Hz
- 12 subjects
- recorded two distances: at four and seven meter distance to the camera
- seven motions per subject: low, high, jumping jack, and funny on-spot jumps, as well as lateral running, exaggerated running, and jumping with swinging arms.
- ground truth height annotation
- ground truth pixel to metric meter conversion coefficient