The campus has several exhibition spaces dedicated to the Art/Science dialogue, architecture, the History of Information Technology and scientific instruments.
EPFL also holds a collection of 224 old scientific instruments dating from 1775 to 1960 that can be seen in the Cubotron building of the UNIL.
Sculptures by artists, sometimes gigantic, are also part of the campus’ architecture and history.
Inaugurated in autumn 2016, this building is structured around three spaces dedicated to the enhancement, through technology, of a scientific, historical and cultural heritage.
Exchange platform for exhibitions and public conferences on architecture.
This museum preserves many witnesses of the history of Swiss IT, including those designed at EPFL.
EPFL has a collection of scientific instruments dating from 1775 to 1960. Demonstrations and lectures are organized around these objects.
The exhibition “The first EPFL buildings” takes the form of a series of kiosks scattered on the upper terraces of the school’s first buildings, as well as a virtual counterpart composed of Internet pages accessible by QR code.
The ASTIE Association organizes exhibitions of paintings or photographs in the cafeteria of the STI faculty.