In this section you can find useful information to reach the conference place.
The conference will be at EPFL Batochime: ROOM BCH 2201
From Lausanne station (approximate 30 min.)
- Take the metro m2 towards Croisettes and get off at Lausanne-Flon.
- Then take the Metro m1 towards Renens-CFF and get off at EPFL.
From Renens station (approximate 10-15 min.)
- Take the metro m1 direction Lausanne-Flon and get off at EPFL.
From Morges (approximate 20 min.)
- Take the MBC line 701 towards Lausanne Bourdonnette.
- Get off at St-Sulpice Paqueret or St-Sulpice Science Park.
By car, from the highway, follow the direction Lausanne-Sud and take the exit EPFL-Ecublens.
To park: parking places (paying) for visitors are available under L’Esplanade and along the Avenue Piccard
Parking places indicated by the green “P” symbol are reserved for holders of a special card.
Parking places reserved for people with reduced mobility are available on campus. You can find them on the EPFL interactive map
- EPFL interactive map
- Download the orientation map
- EPFL campus app on iOS
- App EPFL campus for Android can be found on Google Play Store.