Bernoulli Center, Lausanne, 18th-22nd September 2023
The workshop aims at bringing together some of the most talented young researchers working on modern analytic and probabilistic aspects of fluid dynamics. The focus will be on Euler, Navier-Stokes equations and related models. Topics that might be addressed include non-uniqueness, blow-up, bifurcation, invariant measures, ergodicity, mixing.
The event will take place in the Bernoulli Center for Fundamental Studies.
The official poster of the event can be downloaded here.
For any inquiry, please contact us at probability.fluids[at]epfl[dot]ch
- Roberta Bianchini (CNR Rome)
- Elia Brué (Università Bocconi Milano)
- Giulia Carigi (Università degli Studi dell’Aquila)
- Gennaro Ciampa (Università degli Studi di Milano Statale)
- William Cooperman (University of Chicago)
- Claudia García (Universidad de Granada)
- Rishab Gvalani (MPI Leipzig)
- Zineb Hassainia (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Susanna V. Haziot (Brown University)
- Anuj Kumar (University of California Berkeley)
- Hyunju Kwon (ETH Zürich)
- Joonhyun La (Imperial College London)
- Umberto Pappalettera (Universität Bielefeld)
- Tommaso Rosati (University of Warwick)
- Ayman Rimah Said (Duke University)
- Jia Shi (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Bian Wu (MPI Leipzig)
Michele Dolce (EPFL) – michele[dot]dolce[at]epfl[dot]ch
Lucio Galeati (EPFL) – lucio[dot]galeati[at]epfl[dot]ch
Massimo Sorella (EPFL) – massimo[dot]sorella[at]epfl[dot]ch
The organizers would like to thank Maria Colombo for funding part of the workshop with her funds. The event is funded by the Bernoulli Center for Fundamental Studies, SNSF Grant 182565 and by the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) under contract number M822.00034.