Who are we?
“YUVA” is a public, non-profit, non-political, and non-religious organization for Indian and Indian-origin students studying or working in Lausanne.
The membership is also extended to students and friends of any nationality who share strong interests in Indian culture and tradition and in our activities.
YUVA is registered with EPFL and will be the face and voice of [email protected]/UNIL.
Read our official statuses here.
How to join us?
We have different ways you can join YUVA
1. YUVA core member > Active member of YUVA and part of the decision making and working team. You will get a chance to use specific skill sets and develop professional team working ability. We also organize fun team building activities to promote a friendly and healthy work environment. You will get an attested certificate of merit from YUVA defining the skills you learnt and expressed during your tenure.
2. YUVA volunteer > Helping YUVA conduct its activities and participating in the events interested and be part of the exciting YUVA experience.
3. YUVA member > Participant to YUVA related events and you will receive YUVA updates regularly.
For 2 and 3 kindly fill in a short registration form.here
For becoming a core member we need to follow the standard protocol as mentioned below:
1. Please send YUVA ([email protected]) a short letter stating your interest and motivation to join Yuva and it will be reviewed by the core group.
2. Also please click here to see our new working structure with the role description and you may also decide where you would like to contribute
Please like and subscribe to our Facebook page. To subscribe to our facebook group, send a message to one of group admins indicating your affiliation in Lausanne. One of the admins will then approve your request. This is for the mere purpose of moderation & to avoid spam.
Thank you for your cooperation,