The requests are usually submitted by the administrative assistant of the unit. In order to have the rights to do the requests you have to be accredited.
You can send the request to: [email protected]
For repairs, please contact the CAE repair service: +41 21 693 4000 (open 24/24, 7/7) / [email protected]
Regarding the installation of TVs, beamers, etc., please contact the SAVE: [email protected]
All other requests for intervention have to be carried out through the web page:
It is important to log in (top right corner) on this page before accessing the following pages.
You can click on “Requests” then “Facilities management”. Select “Travaux” for infrastructure modifications and select the intervention type in the next page.
Any requests related to security need to be done through this link, you need to be logged in on the EPFL website to access this page.
Regarding the gas detection requests, please add the following information to the request:
- Gas (helium, argon, hydrogen, etc.)
- If the gas emission is due to the manipulation of a cryogenic liquid, specify which gas (helium, nitrogen and carbon dioxide) and the volume of the Dewar
- If the request concerns a gas mixture, specify the composition of the mixture and the percentage of each gas.
- Volume and pressure of the gas cylinder
- Laboratory number
- Manipulation: will the gas be directly connected to a machine or be used in a reactor? Do you have a fume hood where to manipulate the gas? etc.
- Availability of a gas cabinet in the laboratory
- Gas flow rate
- Pressure at which the gas will be used
- Any other information that you estimate necessary to do the analysis of the request
Please be aware that gas detection requests sent via “demande d’intervention/work request” won’t be considered.
For your information signage has changed, a new project has been implemented with the standardization of signs. You will find more information on this page.
To do a signage change request, first, you will have to log in (top right corner) on this page before accessing the following steps:
After being logging in, you can click on “Requests” then “Development and construction”. The select “Signage” and from there, you can fill the form and send it.
All requests for furniture have to be carried out through the web page:
Before requesting adjustable electrical desks, you should get in touch with the specialists in occupational hygiene by mail at this address: [email protected]
Also, you can consult the web page on ergonomics.
For other requests, it is important to log in (top right corner) on this page before accessing the following pages:
You can click on “Requests” then “Facilities management”. Select “Aménagements/Déménagements” then “Commande de mobilier”. From there, you can fill the form and send it.
In your request, you will have to precise what furniture you would like. In order to choose your furniture, please refer to the catalogues below:
Catalogue for lab furniture:
Please contact the CAE repair service: 021 693 4000 (open 24/24, 7/7) / [email protected]