Swiss CAT+ is a platform for synthetic and analytical analysis with state of the art installations and technology.
Once the service platform will be running (in the course of 2024), SwissCAT+ will provide high throughput experimentation services. The equipment available for this purpose are:
Sample standardization: Custom technology to transfer commercial/custom products into standardized vials.
- Sample storage: Custom SBS-plates storing system
- Liquid and solid handling: Swing XL, Chemspeed – partially delivered
- Evaporating system: Hetich Combidancer II
Heating, cooling, pressurizing, illuminating capabilities: Swing XL, Chemspeed – partially delivered
All sample preparation and high throughput experimentation are performed under inert atmosphere.
- sample preparation/liquid handler/SPE: 2x Bravo, Agilent
- centrifugation: centifuge Agilent
- analysis: 2x LC-DAD-MS in/off line with chiral SFC-MS and GC-MS, Agilent
- purification: LC-MS-Prep, Agilent
- Fourier-transform Infrared spectroscopy, Bruker
- ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy, invenio Bruker
- high resolution Ion Mobility, Agilent
- high resolution mass with Q-TOF spectrometry, Agilent
- high-resolution Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Bruker
- In line IR: Bruker
- Benchtop NMR: Fourrier 80, Bruker