There is no postdoc position available for the moment. For spontaneous applications please contact:
Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience
- New PhD positions will be announced approximately 6 weeks before each year’s application deadlines.
- PhD Fellowships: candidates will be enrolled in the EPFL PhD program Neuroscience. To become a PhD candidate at EPFL, and thus to be eligible for these positions, candidates must first apply and be admitted into the EDNE doctoral programs. Details on this procedure can be found at http://phd.epfl.ch/application. Next deadline: http://phd.epfl.ch/neuroscience-openings and https://www.epfl.ch/education/phd/programs/edne-neuroscience/open-positions.
Projects at MindMaze SA
MindMaze is a R&D company based in Lausanne (Switzerland) that combines immersive virtual reality, brain imaging and robotics to build novel platforms for neurorehabilitation and game training. It is developing unique hardware and software architectures for tailored solutions across diverse applications. Its multidisciplinary team brings together expertise in microelectronics, brain-computer interfaces, computer vision, cognitive neuroscience, virtual reality, robotics, and design for manufacturing and regulatory/quality management for medical devices.
MindMaze is currently offering projects in the following domains:
- Patient data analysis and statistics
- Statistical inference on brain imaging data
- Human body motion tracking
- Database synchronization and cloud architecture
- Graphical user interfaces for medical products
- 3D rendering libraries and drivers
- Embedded hardware (VHDL, microcontroller)
- Industrial design
The students will intensively participate in research and development of hardware, software and expose to medical device regulatory/quality procedures as well as clinical validation under expert supervision. Join the team by writing your interests along with your CV to [email protected] Visit website for more details of the company www.mindmaze.ch