EPFLeaders4impact Collaboration Agreement
Through the mandatory collaboration with a non-academic partner (company, NGO, international organization), fellows will benefit from their guidance. The non-academic partner will work closely with the fellow and the academic supervisor on the strategic orientation of the project and will depending on the non-academic partner:
- provide advice on the project feasibility
- provide expertise on the business model needed to achieve the expected impact (i.e. entrepreneurial suitability, market potential, feasibility, and sustainability)
- provide expertise on the implementation and scalability of the developed solution
- directly supervise the fellow during visits, short stays, and/or the optional secondment
- draw on his/her own professional experience to provide career advice.
The practical arrangements for the collaboration will have to be clearly outlined in the project proposal, including the expected outcome in terms of knowledge transfer, new product/service development.
The conditions of collaboration between EPFL and the non-academic partner are defined in the agreement terms related to the EPFLeaders4impact programme.
To formalize the collaboration between EPFL and the non-academic partner, the EPFL supervisor and the non-academic partner will have to sign a letter confirming acceptance of the agreement terms for the collaboration.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 101034260.