Many of my talks were presented several times. Check my CV for details.
- Regulating Artificial Intelligence?Reflecting on Several International Recommendations, Vienna Workshop on Digital Humanism, April 2019.
- Programming Non-Volatile Memory, SPLASH-I, November 2018.
- It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine), HiPEAC ’15 Keynote, January 2015
- What Happened to the Promise of Software Tools?, Software Correctness and Reliability Workshop, ETH, October 2014
- Look Up! Your Future is in the Cloud, PLDI ’13 Keynote, June 2013
- Programming the Cloud, HPCA ’11 and PPoPP ’11 Keynote, February 2011
- Tech Transfer of Software Tools, Invited Talk, HCSS, May 2012
- Orleans: Cloud Computing for the Masses, Invited Talk, Bell Laboratories, September 2011.
- The Cloud Will Change Everything, Keynote, Sixteenth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS 2011), March 2011.
- Programming the Cloud, Gerard Salton Memorial Lecture, Cornell University, November 2010.
- Should We Fear Concurrency?, Invited Talk, Workshop on Advancing Computer Architecture Research (ACAR), February 2010.
- The Real Value of Testing, Keynote Talk, International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA), July 2008.
- Singularity: Designing Better Software, Invited Talk, Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV), July 2008.
- Spending Moore’s Dividend, Invited Talk, Workshop on Exploiting Concurrency Efficiently and Correctly (EC^2), July 2008.
- Singularity: Rethinking the Software Stack, Distinguished Lecture, University of Pennsylvania, November 2006.
- Abolish Runtime Systems: Operating Systems Should Control the Execution Environment, 2006 ACM Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE), June 2006.
- Software Challenges in Nanoscale Technologies, Software Challenges in Nanoscale Technologies, December 2005.
- Building Dependable Software, ASPLOS XI Keynote, October 2004.
- Righting Software, SE Software Engineering Conference Keynote, March 2004.
- A New Generation of Systematic Programming Tools, March 2002.
- Using Cohort Scheduling to Enhance Server Performance, March 2000.
- Using Cohort Scheduling, 2002 Usenix Annual Technical Conference, June 2002.
- The Gap Between Software Research and Practice, Dagstuhl 10th Anniversary Celebration, August 2000.
- Whole Program Paths, PLDI ’99, May 1999.