The mission of the steering committee is to review annually the core facility’s activity and strategic plan.
In particular, the steering committee:
- Ensures that the platform’s activity is aligned with the School of Life Sciences’ community needs.
- Helps to assess the user’s satisfaction.
- Provides feedback and recommendations on the annual strategic plan and budget.
- Assists in identifying internal and external funding and partnership opportunities.
- The assembly of the committee is ongoing. Stay tuned for more information.