To be read first:
- Used with aluminum protection foil only. Users should ask the staff to change it if unexpected contamination or damage are visible.
- Please immediately inform the CMi staff in case of problems with the equipment.
RESERVATION RULES AND BOOKING FEES POLICY:
- Reservation names must correspond to operators.
Dataplate is a fully integrated (with controller) and programmable hotplate with a closed cover and exhaust. It can operate with two distinct modes: 1) fixed temperature or 2) programmed multi-step temperature profile.
It is mainly used, as a backup to the Sawatec HP 401-Z, for SU-8 softbake, PEB and hardbake steps.
Other types of thermal processes should be discussed with the equipment responsibles.
II. Equipment description
- Large-area integrated hotplate & controller
- Five 4″ wafers maximum
- Maximum temperature 220 °C, precision +/- 0.5 °C
- Ramp speed up to 55 °C/hour
- Hotplate surface > 250 mm x 250 mm
- Programmable temperature profile
The documentation for the SU-8 process is found here: