- MOOC: Land and Real Estate Economics I
- Online training in French offered since February 2016 on the Coursera platform. It is an introduction to the calculation of investors and the formation of prices and values, specifically in the case of the land and real estate markets.
The training is free, you just have to register on the Coursera website. You can start it whenever you want and follow it at your own pace. In about thirty videos, prof. Philippe Thalmann explains the concepts and mechanisms. Each video is followed by exercises. No prior knowledge of economics is necessary.
- MOOC: Land and Real Estate Economics II
- Continuation of the Land and Real Estate Economics I course, offered since March 2016 on the Coursera platform. The aim of this course is to deepen the formation of prices, in particular via the calculation of developers, as well as the functioning of markets and the links between markets.
The course is free of charge, all you have to do is register on the Coursera website. You can start it whenever you want and follow it at your own pace. In about thirty videos, prof. Philippe Thalmann and Michael Doyle explain the concepts and mechanisms. Each video is followed by exercises. No prior knowledge of economics is necessary, but you must have assimilated the first course.
- Continued Education in Real Estate
- Four-year training program in French organised by LEURE in collaboration with the Institute of Construction Law of the University of Fribourg, the School of Architecture and Engineering of the HES Fribourg, the Swiss College of Expert Architects and the SIA.
The programme offers advanced training to architects (other disciplines are also accepted) in the three main areas of real estate appraisal: technical and patrimonial diagnosis, legal aspects and economic analysis. The programme consists of three one-year modules corresponding to these three areas. They can be taken separately in any order and each one constitutes in itself a long continuing education module recognised by a CAS diploma. The three diplomas and the final work give the right to the Master of advanced studies delivered by EPFL. Detailed information.