To be read first:
- SAFETY OPERATOR MANUAL TO OPERATE ON CMi WETBENCHES (HERE)
- NO LIFT-OFF on this bench ! Photoresist stripping only !
- Good working practice: When done, empty beakers in the dedicated waste bottles. Clean the work area of glass beakers, paper wipes, tweezers and make sure it is dry (no unidentified liquid).
- Please immediately inform the CMi staff in case of problems with the equipment.
RESERVATION RULES AND BOOKING FEES POLICY:
- Reservation names must correspond to operators.
The Coillard wet bench in Zone 6 is dedicated to photoresist wet stripping on wafer batches with the SVC-14 (DMSO) solvent or Technistrip P1316. This is typically done on unexposed wafers that needs to be reworked.
The processes that are allowed on this bench are:
- Photoresist stripping (NO LIFT-OFF) on wafer batches (Remover SVC-14 – DMSO or Technistrip P1316)
Any other processes involving solvent chemistry, but not listed above, should be discussed with the equipment responsible.
Although no dangerous chemicals are used on this bench and safety dressing is not required, we encourage users to read and understand the wet bench safety manual.
The schematic above gives a general description of the layout of the Coillard wet bench. Note that the system is always on and that login is necessary only for using the DI water baths or the N2 gun.
- 2x heated (68°C) SVC-14 baths
- 1x Technistrip P1316 bath
- 2x water “quick-dump-rinse” (QDR) baths
- 1x water “ultra-clean” (UC) bath
- 1x BLE drying spinner
Here is the typical process steps for photoresist stripping (see image below):
- Load wafers to be stripped in a cassette
- Bath 1 (SVC-14 “dirty”): Open the cover, deposit the cassette inside for at least 10 minutes
- Bath 2 (SVC-14 “clean”): Open the cover, transfer the cassette inside for at least 10 minutes
- Bath 3 (QDR Rinse): Open the cover, transfer the cassette inside, activate QDR cycles with the green “start” button. Wait for completion.
- Bath 4 (UC Rinse): Open the cover, transfer the cassette inside, activate UC rinse with the green “start” button. Wait for completion. The alaram is stopped with the buzzer button
- Dry the wafers naturally under exhaust or using the BLE spinner.