- The affiliation of IPESE is the School of Mechanical Engineering. Teaching activities of IPESE deal with energy conversion, process integration and industrial energy systems.
- Teaching activities cover lectures and student projects.
- IPESE is also active in the doctoral school program in energy (EDEY)
Instruction for Foreign Students:
Instructions for foreigners’ students who want to make their master project in the Industrial Process and Energy Systems Engineering (IPESE) group.
- Find one or more topics in the research areas or in the students project list (students projects) that interest you.
- Take contacts with [email protected] and the assistant(s) in charge of the project. Please give your motivations and your preferred planning and join a short CV. We will provide you with a more complete description of project according to your curriculum and your preferences.
- After that your candidature has been accepted by the IPESE take contact with the service for the mobility of EPFL:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone(s): +41 21 693 2280 Fax: +41 21 693 6080
ADM/SOC (Service Orientation et Conseil)
Bureau: BP 1 244
Postal address: ADM/SOC, EPFL – BP1, CH -1015 Lausanne
This service prepares the coming of the foreigners students (lodging, answer to your questions, administrative steps, etc…).