The community and entrepreneurial ecosystem are essential to the well-being of start-ups and entrepreneurs. The ecosystem includes all the support mechanisms listed in the various pages of this website. This specific page focuses on the community groups, clubs, associations, events as well as information sources.
Join the EPFL entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Startup Champion Seednight
- Startup Champion conferences allow all audiences to discover entrepreneurship by sharing experiences and expert advice from entrepreneurs.
- Pizzas&Start-up is a conference that calls on 4 young innovative companies to present their activities and achievements to the community of the Park, EPFL campus and all interested participants.
- Weekly Happy Hours
- The Weekly Happy Hour is the networking event organized every Tuesday at EPFL Innovation Park. A unique occasion to network, unwind and socialize. Every Tuesday at EPFL Innovation Park – 5.30 to 6.30pm
- Startup Day at EPFL Forum
- The Startup day, a fair with panels & stands organised by the student association EPFL Forum.
- Salon des Technologies et de l’Innovation de Lausanne
- STIL gives an interesting and playful way for visitors to discover the technologies of the different laboratories and enterprises. It is a space for dialogue around innovation and technology, and also entrepreneurship.
- Imagine If
- The Imagine If competition organised by the student association EPFL Innovation Forum
Join the entrepreneurial events in Switzerland
- Startup Weekend
- Startup Weekend Romandie: 54 hours to set up a business project! Open to all, participants have a weekend to create a start-up from an idea.
- Swiss Startup Days
- The Startup DAYs facilitate match-making between startups, investors, corporates, support organisations and academia from all around the world.
Join us for an exciting evening that brings together different actors of the EPFL sustainable tech ecosystem – from leading researchers, professors, students, partners, investors and impact-driven startups – all to show the…
Place and room: STCC 2 52
Category: Conferences – Seminars
Media Platforms and information
- Startupticker The Swiss Startup news channel!
More specific in their fields:
Getting started in practice
- National Guide
- Gründen Startup Guide: describing about business incubators and technology parks, contact points for company founders, overview of legal structures, information for non-Swiss nationals, checklist for setting up a company, sponsorship awards and competitions.
- Company set up with CVCI
- The “Chambre Vaudoise du Commerce et de l’Indusrtie” (CVCI) provides a business start-up consulting service
- Innovaud – the innovation agency
- Innovaud is the innovation agency for the canton of Vaud, in Switzerland’s Lake Geneva region. Aims to support organisations setting up, establishing and developing businesses.
- The Office for Economic Affairs and Innovation (SPEI) supports and advises companies and entrepreneurs based in the canton of Vaud.