The complete process in video (French):
How to perform the in-place update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 x64
- Have a Windows 7 workstation x64:
- Administrator account need to be enabled.
- With 20 GB of free space on the system disk (
- This disk is not encrypted.
- Applications and data are in the same volume (
- The operating system need to be x64 version (no 32 bits version)
- Made a backup of the data.
- The workstation must be connected to the network and powered from the mains.
- Start the workstation with the local Administrator account.
- Run the update process:
- Launch a command window with privilege elevation, Start, cmd, click droit, run as Administrator
- Mount the installation share and authenticate with ADsciper
net use Z: \\DITSBSRV21\REMINST /user:INTRANET\ADsciper
- Start the update process
Then choose the update option, and the version of Windows 10 x64 adapted to the language of your OS.
Authenticate with your ADsciper for the automatic process.