Reliable Methods of Mathematical Modeling
EPFL, June 21-23, 2022
Unfortunately, in view of the pandemic growth, we had to postpone RMMM. The new date is: June 21-23, 2022.
A new call for abstract will be started (see important dates below).
- Mesh-adaptive numerical methods in various applied problems
- A posteriori error control and verification of numerical solutions
- Validation of mathematical models used in computer simulation
- Nonlinear computational partial differential equations
- Novel discretization methods for the numerical approximation of PDEs
- Carsten Carstensen, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Dirk Praetorius, TU Wien, Austria
- Sergey Repin, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Stefan Sauter, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Local organizing committee
- Marco Picasso, EPFL, Switzerland
- Paride Passelli, EPFL, Switzerland
- Maude Girardin, EPFL, Switzerland
|Abstract submission deadline||Friday 1 April, 2022|
|Notification of acceptance||Friday 22 April, 2022|
|Registration deadline||Friday 13 May, 2022|
|Conference||21-23 June, 2022|
If you wish to give a contributed talk, we kindly ask you to send a one-page abstract to [email protected]. Please specify the subject “RMMM 2022 – Abstract submission” and include the usual information (name, affiliation, email address).
Please use the following LaTeX template to prepare your abstract:
The decision about the acceptance of the abstract will be notified to the authors by April 22, 2022.
We kindly ask those who registered for the postponed session (February 8-10, 2022) to register again if they still want to participate.
If you submitted an abstract for the postponed date (February 8-10, 2022) we kindly ask to submit again or to inform us if you want to keep the same abstract.
- RMMM 9 (2019), TU Wien (Austria), September 9-13, 2019
- RMMM 8 (2017), Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Germany), July 31 – August 4, 2017
- RMMM 7 (2015), University of Zurich (Switzerland), June 30 – July 2, 2015
- RMMM 6 (2013), University of Jyväskylä (Finland), July 1-3, 2013
- RMMM 5 (2011), École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland), July 6-8, 2011
- RMMM 4 (2009) , Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Germany), June 24-26, 2009
- RMMM 3 (2007), Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia), July 24-27, 2007
- RMMM 2 (2005), University of Zurich (Switzerland), July 6-8, 2005
- RMMM 1 (2003), University of Jyväskylä (Finland), September 25-27, 2003