Within the two hours of the workshop, you will learn why Wikipedia is important for science, and how to edit, update and create new Wikipedia articles on your research. All workshops are held online only as of now.
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 10am – 12pm
- More dates will be communicated after the summer brake
- “Very well organized and conducted, and very informative”
- “Thanks a lot for this course. It was very useful!”
- “Great workshop. Many thanks for introducing us to the galaxy of Wikipedia…!”