PlasmaLab system 100 PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition), made by Oxford Instruments, is a multipurpose tool capable of depositing silicon oxide, silicon nitride, amorphous silicon, and other films (under staff permission). Machine is controlled by a PC2000 software.
- Available gaz in the chamber: 2%SiH4/N2, NH3, N2, N2O, CF4, Ar, CH4, 2%SiH4/Ar
- Wafer size: small piece of wafer until max full 8 inches wafer
- Table temperature: room temperature until 400°C (Typically 300°C)
- RF generator: 300 Watt solid state 13.56 MHz
- LF generator: 500 Watt solid state 50 kHz – 460 kHz
- Typical process pressure: 600 – 1200 mtorr
- Pumping system: the process chamber is pumped by roots pump in serial with rotary pump and the loadlock is pumped by rotary dry pump