Join Swissnex in San Francisco for the first event of the 20th-anniversary programming in Switzerland and explore the latest advancements and solutions for the cities of tomorrow.
What: REIMAGINING LIVING: Redifining Building within our Planet’s Limits
When: 17h-20h, October 19, 2023
Where: SV 1717 Auditorium, EPFL Campus, Lausanne
Cities are responsible for three-quarters of global resource consumption, energy use, as well as CO2 emissions while occupying only 3% of the planet’s territory.
The event will bring together speakers and panelists with insights from Switzerland as well as the Bay Area, exchanging ideas in a panel discussion after short keynote presentations. There will also be the chance to exchange questions and ideas directly with the panelists in a Q&A session and the following networking event.
We’re looking forward to exchanging ideas and approaches on how we design, build, and live within our cities with you in Lausanne.
- Bruno Lanvin, President, Smart City Observatory
- Céline Carrière, Architect at rebuiLT
- Frederic Dreyer, Innovation and Ecosystem Manager at EPFL, Vice President and Founder of FUSTIC Association, Moderator
- Georgios Sarantakos, Energy and Mobility project-portfolio manager at EPFL,
- Margaux Peltier, Co-Founder & CEO Enerdrape
- Maria Loizou, Architect at rebuiLT
- MarLa Burgener, Founder & CEO, GreenGoWeb
- Vishaan Chakrabarti, Founder and Creative Director, Practice for Architecture and Urbanism | PAU
This event is a collaboration with Future Sustainable Territories, Infrastructure and Cities (FUSTIC) an initiative of EPFL and its faculty ENAC, Enterprise for Society Center (E4S) and kühne wicki Future Stuff.