- Master in molecular and biological chemistry
- Enrolment in a minor replaces the Project in molecular science II.
Minor choice: any but the minor in chemistry and chemical engineering
- Master in chemical engineering and biotechnology
- Enrolment in a minor replaces the internship and the Master’s thesis must then be completed in a company.
Minor choice: any but the Interdisciplinary Minor in Biotechnology + the minor in chemistry and chemical engineering
- to help you make your choice: list of minors of all sections
- announce your choice of minor to the section no later than at the end of the first semester of your Master
- key for success: at least 30 credits obtained among the subjects endorsed (no compensation between subjects is possible!)