Our two Masters end up with an independent research work carried out in academia or industry, called the Master’s project.
Once you have sent back your registration form to the section, please make sure to register on IS-Academia too!
Contact: Mrs Séverine Roque
- Master’s projects at EPFL: 17 weeks
- Master’s projects in academia (all other university in Switzerland or abroad): 25 weeks
The official start date of the PDM is the first day of the semester. However, there is some flexibility, as stated below:
- Autumn: can start anytime between 01.08 and 01.10
- Spring: can start anytime between the first day of the semester and 01.03
- If a minor has been done: the Master’s thesis has to be carried out in industry
- If an internship has been completed: the Master’s project has to be done in academia
Should you plan to conduct your Master’s project at ETHZ, please do either contact the Student Exchange Office or fill-in the form for PDM exchange students on your IS-Academia portal.