To be able to access the form:
– use Firefox as a browser
– access Googledocs with your Gaspar login
The project in molecular sciences II (laboratory training for chemists) aims at students to become familiar to theoretical and/or practical approaches applied by chemists. It is possible to complete the Master’s project at the same place.
Students also have the choice to complete a Minor (30 credits among the minors proposed at EPFL) instead of a laboratory training for chemists (one cannot do both).
Please read the Internal rules for the Project in molecular sciences II carefully for more details.
Contact: Mrs Karine Brahimi
- At ISIC or EPFL: direct discussion with potential advisors
- In other institutions: identify an advisor AND find an ISIC mentor
- Through EPFL internship website: those topics are already validated by the section.
- Through company advertisement: the section MUST validate the job description before applying.
Very useful short trainings are proposed to students:
- Course 1: understanding the recruiter
- Course 2: CV sections
- Course 3: cover letter
- Course 4: job interview
- Course 5: communication and organisation at work
Registration is mandatory at https://bookwhen.com/stages
NB: Courses 1 to 3 are usually given in the Autumn semester. Exceptionally, these trainings could be repeated in Spring upon request. The coordination office provides support to students to help them search for their laboratory training for chemists.
To be defined with your supervisor.