In order to increase a particular aspect of their education or to develop interfaces with other scientific areas, students following a Master in our section can select a minor.
- Master in molecular and biological chemistry
- Enrolment in a minor replaces the Project in molecular science II according to the conditions mentioned in the Study rules of the section of chemistry and chemical engineering.
- Master in chemical engineering and biotechnology
- Enrolment in a minor replaces the internship according to the conditions mentioned in the Study rules of the section of chemistry and chemical engineering leading to completion of the Master’s thesis in a company.
The Section of chemistry and chemical engineering offers two minors:
- Interdisciplinary Minor in Biotechnology
This minor is not allowed to the Master of chemical engineering and biotechnology students.
- Disciplinary Minor in Chemistry and chemical engineering
This minor is reserved only to students of other sections.
Contact: Dr Jean-Luc Marendaz