Call for projects 2021
The general mission of this call is to explore opportunities and challenges of digitalization to drive changes needed for sustainable development in the natural and built environment through transdisciplinary collaboration. The call aims at enabling problem-driven research efforts and co-creation linked to digitalization in order to contribute to holistic approaches for sustainable urban and rural development. We expect applicants to explore, initiate, and/or participate in new types of collaborations with non-academic stakeholders and the project idea should show potential to grow into full-scale collaborative research projects. The application should involve one principal investigator (PI), who is an early-career scientist employed at an ENAC laboratory and who will set-up a collaboration with minimum one non-academic partner.
- Deadline for submission: September 1st, 2021
- Granting outcome: Early October, 2021
- Earliest project start: November 1st, 2021
Get in contact with [email protected] if you have any questions on future calls.
How to submit
- Proposals should be submitted to [email protected]
- Please read the Guide for Applicants and use the provided templates (see toolkit)
If you have any additional question concerning the call, do not hesitate to contact us!