Call for proposals 2022
The main mission of this call is to foster new interdisciplinary research collaborations within the ENAC community. We will grant up to six projects addressing promising research questions, linked to ENAC’s 3 strategic topics: climate change, digitalization and urbanization. The focus is on new interdisciplinary seed research efforts that have the potential to grow into full-scale collaborative research projects. The application should involve at least two principal investigators (PIs) who are heading a laboratory at the ENAC School and come from two different research disciplines. The granted projects will have one (or two if justified) common post-doctoral researcher(s), for a duration of max. 2 years, attached to the labs of the PIs and thus promoting the exchange between ENAC labs.
Please check the specific eligibility requirements and evaluation criteria for this call in the Guide for Applicants (see Applicant toolkit).
- Deadline for submission: February 15, 2022
- Invitation for interview pitch: second half March 2022
- Earliest project start: May 1, 2022
How to submit
- Proposals should be submitted to [email protected]
- Please read the Guide for Applicants and use the provided templates (see toolkit).
If you have any additional question concerning the call, do not hesitate to contact us!