Call for proposals 2021
The main mission of this call is to foster new interdisciplinary research collaborations within the ENAC community. We will grant up to six projects addressing promising research questions, linked to the research priorities of the Cluster on “Digitalization of Infrastructure and cities” or the Cluster on “Sustainable Territories”. The focus is on new interdisciplinary seed research efforts that have the potential to grow into full-scale collaborative research projects. The application should involve at least two principal investigators (PIs) who are heading a laboratory at the ENAC School and come from two different research disciplines. The granted projects will have one (or two if justified) common post-doctoral researcher(s) attached to the labs of the PIs and thus promoting the exchange between ENAC labs.
Please check the eligibility requirements and evaluation criteria for this call in the Guide for Applicants (see Applicant toolkit).
- Deadline for submission: August 12th, 2021
- Invitation for interview pitch: from mid-September 2021
- Earliest project start: November 1st, 2021
How to submit
- Proposals should be submitted to [email protected]
- Please read the Guide for Applicants and use the provided templates (see toolkit).
If you have any additional question concerning the call, do not hesitate to contact us!