Gain specialist skills through a modular format in either management of supply chain or life sciences.
Why Certificates of Advanced Studies?
- You are a professional working in either supply chain or life sciences
- You want the knowledge and the tools to lead positive changes in your company
- You seek learning that fits round your commitments whilst helping you to build personal connections in your industry
- You want access to the latest developments and best practices in your field
- You want to co-create a future built on Sustainable Resilient Value Chains.
Format: 7 x 3 day modules over 6 months
This CAS offers life science professionals the tools to bring the highest levels of managerial competence to their work whilst broadening their knowledge of cutting-edge developments in their field in a targeted modular format.
- Strategic Deals and Partnerships in Pharma and Medtech
- Managing Data for Value in Life Sciences
- Clinical Research & Product Development in Pharma and Biotech
- cGMP Production, Industrial Trends and Challenges
- Intellectual Property Management in Life Sciences
- Marketing in Life Sciences
- Project Management
Format: 4 x 3 days on campus (Thu, Fri, Sat) for each CAS
These certificates deliver sustainable solutions toolkits to professionals keen to stay ahead of the curve in the changing world of Global Supply Chain Management and Smart Manufacturing.
There are 4 CAS in this program
- CAS in Circular Value Networks
- CAS in Resilient Value Chain Management
- CAS in Value Chain Data Technologies
- CAS in Leading Sustainable Integration (coming soon)