Situation on the 12th of July 2021
I would like to update the situation at the histology facility:
To order antibodies please write an email to [email protected]. Once you have received an answer, you can collect the antibodies in the fridge next to the AI0142 office. We will not give them on the door.
The cassettes for paraffin embedding can be placed before 5PM in the fridge next to the AI0142 office. The histokinette is running every day. The following day, the cassettes will be placed in dispenser. The paraffin dispenser is available every day without resctrion. A reservation is mandatory.
– AI2127: two cryostats (CM3050S), one microtome (HyraxM25) and one sliding microtome (HM450) are available and can be booked as usual using the BBS system. If anything is missing or broken, please write an email to: [email protected] or call 30962.
– AI0342: you can ONLY access the lab if you have nooked a slot for the paraffin dispenser, the antigen retreival euqipment (PT module) or the DAB revelation bench. Please book it using the BBS system.
Here are the specific rules for the lab:
- Wear a mask at any time.
- Come at the time you have booked.
- Do not cross the lines on the floor.
- Take anything you need before going to the lab
Many thanks for your understanding, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if something is not clear.
Your Histology team