To be read first:
- SAFETY OPERATOR MANUAL TO OPERATE ON CMi WETBENCHES (HERE)
- Good working practice: When done, empty beakers in the dedicated waste bottles. Clean the work area of glass beakers, paper wipes, tweezers and make sure it is dry (no unidentified liquid).
- Please immediately inform the CMi staff in case of problems with the equipment.
RESERVATION RULES AND BOOKING FEES POLICY:
- Reservation names must correspond to operators.
The Plade wet bench in Zone 6 is dedicated to miscellaneous applications with solvent chemistry only.
The processes that are allowed on this bench are:
- General wafer cleaning with acetone, IPA and N2 drying.
- Quickstick glue dissolution/cleaning.
- Silanization for polyimide processes (VM652, HD3000).
- Drying of Cr blanks or wafers.
Any other processes involving solvent chemistry, but not listed above, should be discussed with the equipment responsible.
Although no dangerous chemicals are used on this bench and safety dressing is not required, we encourage users to read and understand the wet bench safety manual.
The system is always on and that login is necessary only for using the DI water baths or the N2 gun.
- 1x water “quick-dump-rinse” (QDR) baths
- 1x water “ultra-clean” (UC) bath
- 1x BLE drying spinner
- Drying area for wafers or Cr blanks
Chemicals that are allowed on the plade wet bench are:
- acetone (red)
- IPA (orange)
Make sure to empty used chemicals in the appropriate waste bottles!