To be read first:
- The Accuplate is not equipped with an exhaust. Due to this it should never be used for polymer (SU-8, photoresists,…) softbake, to avoid evaporation of solvents into the zone.
- Used with aluminum protection foil only. Users should ask the staff to change it if unexpected contamination or damage are visible.
- Please immediately inform the CMi staff in case of problems with the equipment.
RESERVATION RULES AND BOOKING FEES POLICY:
- Reservation names must correspond to operators.
Accuplate is a large-area (up to nine 4″ wafers) hotplate controlled by a Präzitherm PR 5 SR unit. It operates with two distinct modes: 1) fixed temperature or 2) programmed multi-step temperature profile.
It is mainly used, as a backup to the Sawatec HP 401-Z, for SU-8 PEB and hardbake steps.
Other types of thermal processes should be discussed with the equipment responsibles.
- Large-area hotplate combined with PR 5 SR controller
- Nine 4″ wafers maximum
- Maximum temperature 350 °C, precision +/- 0.5 °C
- Hotplate surface > 300 mm x 300 mm
- Programmable temperature ramps with up to 5 steps
The documentation for the SU-8 process is found here: