To submit the required documentation for your application to the Call for Expressions of Interest in the creation of a C-CoDE, please go to the pages listed hereunder. You will be asked to fill 3 online forms with institutional data and upload a series of documents:
- Institutional Profile and Application Letter
- Learning Environment
- Existing infrastructure and facilities
Please make sure to follow the instructions provided in the Application Guidelines and have gathered all documentation at hand before you start the submission process in each form.
The following documents will need to be prepared as separate PDF files and uploaded in the Institutional Profile submission form:
- Letter of Institutional Commitment (see template)
- A document presenting the governance and organisational structure of your institution, including an organisational chart.
- A one-page document describing the vision for the construction, location and impact of the C-CoDE within your institution.
All 3 online forms will need to be completed using the same identification information (name of the institution and e-mail address of the submitting person).